ZJI’s RF-Eco single-sided sump entry fittings are designed with “Eco”-nomy and “Eco”-logy in mind. This simple design for single-wall sump entries of all conduit and pipe brands is both installer and budget-friendly.
- Low-cost single-sided boot connection to pipe
- Single-hole install for faster install and better seal
- Embedded bolts for faster install & fewer loose parts
- Pre-installed gaskets for faster install
- Low profile design for more sump space
- Sizes for all new pipe and conduit options up to 5”
- Ethanol compatible
Similar to ZJI’s RigidFlex line, the RF-Eco uses a single hole installation with pre-installed bolts, which encapsulates the potential leak paths inside the boot for the best possible watertight seal, all while making installation fast and simple. These features, along with a relatively low price and UL listed Fortex material make the RF-Eco an “Eco”nomical and durable choice for most single-sided sump entries.