ZJI single-boot sump entry fittings use a single hole installation with embedded bolts to seal off the containment sump pipe entry. Installation is simple, quick and clean. The RF ECO fitting pairs with ANY manufactured containment sump and piping for an easy, “ECO”nomical sump-entry solution. Available with a UV resistant, white design boot for AST applications and a black standard boot for UST applications.
- Made with ProTex, a non-urethane, co-polymer material compatible with all fuel types
- No measurable hydrolysis and naturally anti-microbial for significant durability
- Single hole install with embedded stainless bolts for quick install and maximum seal
- 3rd party tested for compatibility to the UL 2447 requirements
- End-of-sump life warranty