Life of Sump Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty for RigidFlex Fittings
All RigidFlex fittings sold by ZJ Industrial Products, LLC are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in this Life of Sump warranty. Subject to such terms and conditions, ZJ Industrial Products, LLC will supply free of charge to the original purchaser of any RigidFlex fitting suitable repair parts to replace the original RigidFlex fitting if the RigidFlex fitting is found by ZJ Industrial Products, LLC to have failed to keep a containment sump watertight at the pipe entry during the life of such sump as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship. The repair parts to be provided under this warranty will be split and bondable so that disconnecting the pipe is unnecessary to complete the repair. All repair parts provided by ZJ Industrial Products, LLC under this warranty are protected in favor of the original purchaser by the same warranty related to the original RigidFlex fitting that is being replaced for the life of the applicable sump. The provision of a repair boot pursuant to this warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy for any RigidFlex fitting that does not conform to the warranty provided in this warranty.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
This warranty provided by ZJ Industrial Products, LLC is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The original installation of the RigidFlex fitting that is subject to a warranty claim under this warranty was performed in accordance with all instructions and specifications of ZJ Industrial Products, LLC without modification or variation.
- The claimed defect in materials or workmanship must be provided to ZJ Industrial Products, LLC with a picture of the applicable RigidFlex fitting that (a) is dated a date within 14 days of the warranty request, (b) provides sufficient clarity to allow ZJ Industrial Products, LLC to identify the defect, and (c) that identifies the site location and address.
- Any repair under this warranty must have prior authorization by ZJ Industrial Products, LLC.
- Approved repair parts must be ordered with a formal purchase order, and with “0.00” stated in the price column.
- The purchase order must identify the correct size and part number of the repair parts required.
- This warranty does not include or cover any/all labor and other expenses, materials (other than the repair boot), shipping costs, and any taxes associated with the supply and replacement effort of the RigidFlex fitting boot.
- Titles and headings in this warranty are for reference purposes only and are not intended to interpret, define, expand, or limit the scope or intent of this warranty or any provision hereof.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This Life of Sump warranty does not cover damage or defects relating to misuse, abuse, neglect, non-approved alterations or modifications, weathering of exterior finishes, acts of nature (e.g. fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake, etc.), or other Force Majeure events, structural settling, structural failures, or failure to properly care for and maintain the products. In no event will ZJ Industrial Products, LLC be liable for consequential damages, loss of profit, interruption of business, or any other indirect, special, incidental, or punitive damages suffered or sustained by the owner of the applicable sump, whether based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. ZJ Industrial Products, LLC’s total liability under this warranty will not be other than the replacement of the defective product as provided in this warranty. The above warranty is in lieu of all other warranties and representations, express or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of ZJ Industrial Products, LLC. This warranty is not assignable or transferable. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state/province to state/province.