Become a Certified ZJI Installation Professional
ZJI provides training for sales and technical personnel for any organization interested in our product lines. ZJI requires all technicians installing our products to participate in a Certified Installer training session as a condition of product warranty, and to help insure that products are properly installed. Certification is good for a two-year period. Upon completion of the training each participant receives a certification card with their information and activation date. Distributors of ZJI’s products are required to have at least one certified person in their organization.
Let us know what your training needs are. We can customize training to meet the schedule and product content you require.
- Regularly scheduled online training sessions are available every Thursday morning at 7:00 am PST.
- Training is on-line, live and interactive through the internet WebEx platform. Simply link in through an email invitation sent after registration.
- Registration is required.
- Training takes less than 2 hours to complete.
- Certification is a requirement for all warranty eligible installations and is only available through Icon directly.
- Training inquiries can be made to email@example.com.
- Technical and product specification support can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.